Published on in Vol 23 , No 4 (2021) :April
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/19875, first published .
- Yang Y, Hu H, Koenigstorfer J. Effects of Gamified Smartphone Applications on Physical Activity: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. American Journal of Preventive Medicine 2022;62(4):602 View
- Vetrovsky T, Borowiec A, Juřík R, Wahlich C, Śmigielski W, Steffl M, Tufano J, Drygas W, Stastny P, Harris T, Małek Ł. Do physical activity interventions combining self-monitoring with other components provide an additional benefit compared with self-monitoring alone? A systematic review and meta-analysis. British Journal of Sports Medicine 2022;56(23):1366 View
- Muniswamy P, Gorhe V, Parashivakumar L, Chandrasekaran B. Short‐term effects of a social media‐based intervention on the physical and mental health of remotely working young software professionals: A randomised controlled trial. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being 2022;14(2):537 View
- Cheng C, Ebrahimi O. A meta-analytic review of gamified interventions in mental health enhancement. Computers in Human Behavior 2023;141:107621 View
- Ulmer T, Baldauf M. Human-Computer Interaction. User Experience and Behavior. View