Published on in Vol 23, No 12 (2021): December
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/24114, first published .
- Wymer J, Weberg D, Stucky C, Allbaugh N. Human-Centered Design: Principles for Successful Leadership Across Health Care Teams and Technology. Nurse Leader 2023;21(1):93 View
- Ranney M, Stettenbauer E, Delgado M, Yao K, Orchowski L. Uses of mHealth in Injury Prevention and Control: a Critical Review. Current Epidemiology Reports 2022;9(4):273 View
- Emezue C, Karnik N, Reeder B, Schoeny M, Layfield R, Zarling A, Julion W. BrotherlyACT: A Technology-Enhanced Intervention for Violence and Substance Use Prevention Among Young Black Males: Protocol for Adaptation and Pilot Testing (Preprint). JMIR Research Protocols 2022 View
- Sumra M, Asghar S, Khan K, Fernández-Luna J, Huete J, Bueno-Cavanillas A. Smartphone Apps for Domestic Violence Prevention: A Systematic Review. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2023;20(7):5246 View
- Oliveira C, Araújo E, Moreira D, Pacheco M, Calaboiça C, Santos A. Digital Interventions to Support and Treat Victims of Intimate Partner Violence. European Psychologist 2023;28(2):95 View
- Ndungu J, Ngcobo-Sithole M, Gibbs A. Describing an Online Co-development Process of VAWG Prevention Intervention Activities With Young High School Learners, in Eastern Cape Province, South Africa. Journal of Adolescent Research 2023 View