Published on in Vol 23, No 10 (2021): October
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/28923, first published .
- de Jong A, van Rijssel T, Zuidgeest M, van Thiel G, Askin S, Fons‐Martínez J, De Smedt T, de Boer A, Santa‐Ana‐Tellez Y, Gardarsdottir H. Opportunities and Challenges for Decentralized Clinical Trials: European Regulators’ Perspective. Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics 2022;112(2):344 View
- Hooyman A, Huentelman M, De Both M, Ryan L, Schaefer S. Establishing the Validity and Reliability of an Online Motor Learning Game: Applications for Alzheimer's Disease Research Within MindCrowd. Games for Health Journal 2023;12(2):132 View
- Tsaltskan V, Nguyen K, Eaglin C, Holers V, Deane K, Firestein G. Comparison of Web‐Based Advertising and a Social Media Platform as Recruitment Tools for Underserved and Hard‐to‐Reach Populations in Rheumatology Clinical Research. ACR Open Rheumatology 2022;4(7):623 View
- Sehrawat O, Noseworthy P, Siontis K, Haddad T, Halamka J, Liu H. Data-Driven and Technology-Enabled Trial Innovations Toward Decentralization of Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Considerations. Mayo Clinic Proceedings 2023;98(9):1404 View
- Peach B, Sole M, Diaz S, Nunez M. Screening Out False Participants in Research Recruitment from Social Media Groups. AJN, American Journal of Nursing 2023;123(8):52 View
- Clinton M, Lee J. #RecruitOlderAdults: Use of social media to recruit older adults for clinical trials. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 2023 View