Published on in Vol 22, No 7 (2020): July
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/16961, first published .
- Reid A, Kresovich A. Copyright as a Barrier to Music Therapy Telehealth Interventions: Qualitative Interview Study. JMIR Formative Research 2021;5(8):e28383 View
- Eccles H, Nannarone M, Lashewicz B, Attridge M, Marchand A, Aiken A, Ho K, Wang J. Barriers to the Use of Web-Based Mental Health Programs for Preventing Depression: Qualitative Study. JMIR Formative Research 2021;5(7):e16949 View
- Vial S, Boudhraâ S, Dumont M. Human-Centered Design Approaches in Digital Mental Health Interventions: Exploratory Mapping Review. JMIR Mental Health 2022;9(6):e35591 View
- He J, Yang T. In the era of long COVID, can we seek new techniques for better rehabilitation?. Chronic Diseases and Translational Medicine 2022;8(3):149 View
- Tan Y, Lattie E, Qiu Y, Teng Z, Wu C, Tang H, Chen J. Accessibility of mental health support in China and preferences on web-based services for mood disorders: A qualitative study. Internet Interventions 2021;26:100475 View