Published on in Vol 22 , No 10 (2020) :October
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/20510, first published .
- Thiessen M, Soriano A, Loewen H, Decker K. Impact of Telemedicine Use by Oncology Physicians on the Patient and Informal Caregiver Experience of Receiving Care: Protocol for a Scoping Review in the Context of COVID-19. JMIR Research Protocols 2020;9(12):e25501 View
- Thiessen M, Harris D, Tang P, Raffin Bouchal S, Sinclair S. Examining the Development of Information Needs Assessment Questionnaires in Oncology: Protocol for a Scoping Review. JMIR Research Protocols 2022;11(9):e35639 View
- Wang W, Lin C, Yu H, Zhou S, Hashmi M. A Study on the Application of Extended Care Based on the Biopsychosocial Medicine Model in People with Abnormal Tumor Markers on Physical Examination. Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging 2022;2022:1 View
- Thiessen M, Soriano A, Park J, Decker K, Chen C. Fit theory: A cancer experience grounded theory emerging from semi-structured interviews with cancer patients and informal caregivers in Manitoba Canada during the COVID-19 pandemic. PLOS ONE 2022;17(7):e0269285 View
- Thiessen M, Raffin Bouchal S, Tang P, Sinclair S. Navigating the Cancer Journey Using Web-Based Information: Grounded Theory Emerging From the Lived Experience of Cancer Patients and Informal Caregivers With Implications for Web-Based Content Design. JMIR Cancer 2023;9:e41740 View