Published on in Vol 22, No 10 (2020): October
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/18303, first published .
- Dehdarirad T, Freer J. Is there alignment amongst scientific literature, news media and patient forums regarding topics?: A study of breast and lung cancer. Online Information Review 2021;45(5):983 View
- Duimel S, Linn A, Smets E, Smit E, van Weert J. Profiling Cancer Patients Based on Their Motives for Seeking Informational and Emotional Support Online. Health Communication 2023;38(14):3223 View
- Xu Z, Chen X, Hong Y. Evolutionary Game—Theoretic Approach for Analyzing User Privacy Disclosure Behavior in Online Health Communities. Applied Sciences 2022;12(13):6603 View
- Włodarczyk D, Chylińska J. Profiles of Health-Related Patient Activation and Their Determinants: The Results of a Cluster Analysis of Older Adults—Conclusions for Patient Counselling. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2022;19(4):2487 View
- Liu S, Qiu F, Xiong X, Yin Z, Wang H. E-Business. Digital Empowerment for an Intelligent Future. View