Published on in Vol 24, No 2 (2022): February
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/27781, first published .
- O’Sullivan K, Downes C, Monahan M, Morrissey J, Byrne G, Farrell G, Gibbons P, Higgins A. Operationalising a Recovery-Oriented Support and Information Programme Online: The EOLAS Programme. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2023;20(5):4417 View
- Sin J, Henderson C, Elkes J, Cornelius V, Woodham L, Batchelor R, Chen T, Corredor A, Coughlan D, Dhital R, Evans S, Haider B, Heathcote J, Mansfield S, O'Brien A, Qassim M, Sserunkuma J, Travis C, Williams E, Gillard S. Effect of digital psychoeducation and peer support on the mental health of family carers supporting individuals with psychosis in England (COPe-support): a randomised clinical trial. The Lancet Digital Health 2022;4(5):e320 View
- Hilton C, Jones S, Akers N, Panagaki K, Sellwood W. Self-Report Measures Assessing Aspects of Personal Recovery in Relatives and Other Informal Carers of Those With Psychosis: A Systematic Review. Frontiers in Psychology 2022;13 View
- Kealeboga K, Manyedi M, Moloko-Phiri S, Newman C. Nurses’ Perceptions on How Recovery-Oriented Mental Health Care Can Be Developed and Implemented. Nursing Research and Practice 2023;2023:1 View
- Glecia A, Li H. Mental health and wellbeing in family caregivers of patients with schizophrenia disorder: a literature review. Current Psychology 2023 View
- Szczepura A, Khan A, Wild D, Nelson S, Woodhouse S, Collinson M. Digital Adoption by Organisation Supporting Informal Caregivers During COVID-19 Pandemic Showing Impact on Service Utilisation, Organisational Performance and Carers’ Wellbeing: A Retrospective Population-Based Database Study With Embedded User Survey (Preprint). JMIR Aging 2023 View