Published on in Vol 23, No 7 (2021): July
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/27029, first published .
- Jiang S, You C, Zhang S, Chen F, Peng G, Liu J, Xie D, Li Y, Guo X. Using search trends to analyze web-based users’ behavior profiles connected with COVID-19 in mainland China: infodemiology study based on hot words and Baidu Index. PeerJ 2022;10:e14343 View
- Yu H, Zeng W, Zhang M, Zhao G, Wu W, Feng Y. Utilizing Baidu Index to Investigate Seasonality, Spatial Distribution and Public Attention of Dry Eye Diseases in Chinese Mainland. Frontiers in Public Health 2022;10 View
- Ma M, Yin S, Zhu M, Fan Y, Wen X, Lin T, Song T. Evaluation of Medical Information on Male Sexual Dysfunction on Baidu Encyclopedia and Wikipedia: Comparative Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2022;24(8):e37339 View
- Yang H, Hu Z, Jiang J, Li D. Telehealth Use Across Time and Regional Medical Resources During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Evidence from China. Telemedicine and e-Health 2023 View
- Jiang L, Wei S, Sam Saji A, Li J, Che G. An Analysis of Public Perception and Concern Toward Electronic Cigarettes: Exploring Attitudes and Profiles. Cureus 2023 View
- Li Z, Fan Y, Su H, Xu Z, Ho H, Zheng H, Tao J, Zhang Y, Hu K, Hossain M, Zhao Q, Huang C, Cheng J. The 2022 Summer record-breaking heatwave and health information-seeking behaviours: an infodemiology study in Mainland China. BMJ Global Health 2023;8(9):e013231 View