Published on in Vol 23, No 4 (2021): April
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/22399, first published .
- Rangachari P, Mushiana S, Herbert K. A scoping review of applications of the Consolidated Framework for Implementation Research (CFIR) to telehealth service implementation initiatives. BMC Health Services Research 2022;22(1) View
- Barnett A, Kelly J, Wright C, Campbell K. Technology-supported models of nutrition care: Perspectives of health service providers. DIGITAL HEALTH 2022;8:205520762211046 View
- Heijsters F, Santema J, Mullender M, Bouman M, Bruijne M, van Nassau F. Stakeholders barriers and facilitators for the implementation of a personalised digital care pathway: a qualitative study. BMJ Open 2022;12(11):e065778 View
- Seljelid B, Varsi C, Solberg Nes L, Øystese K, Børøsund E. Feasibility of a Digital Patient–Provider Communication Intervention to Support Shared Decision-Making in Chronic Health Care, InvolveMe: Pilot Study. JMIR Formative Research 2022;6(4):e34738 View
- Ardito V, Golubev G, Ciani O, Tarricone R. Evaluating Barriers and Facilitators to the Uptake of mHealth Apps in Cancer Care Using the Consolidated Framework for Implementation Research: Scoping Literature Review. JMIR Cancer 2023;9:e42092 View
- Xie L, Housni A, Roy-Fleming A, Bandini A, Delormier T, Costa D, Brazeau A. Evaluation of Support, a self-guided online type 1 diabetes self-management education and support web application—a mixed methods study. DIGITAL HEALTH 2023;9 View