Published on in Vol 23 , No 3 (2021) :March
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/24905, first published .
- Mouchabac S, Maatoug R, Conejero I, Adrien V, Bonnot O, Millet B, Ferreri F, Bourla A. In Search of Digital Dopamine: How Apps Can Motivate Depressed Patients, a Review and Conceptual Analysis. Brain Sciences 2021;11(11):1454 View
- Cross S, Karin E, Staples L, Bisby M, Ryan K, Duke G, Nielssen O, Kayrouz R, Fisher A, Dear B, Titov N. Factors associated with treatment uptake, completion, and subsequent symptom improvement in a national digital mental health service. Internet Interventions 2022;27:100506 View
- Daniore P, Nittas V, von Wyl V. Enrollment and Retention of Participants in Remote Digital Health Studies: Scoping Review and Framework Proposal. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2022;24(9):e39910 View
- Schroé H, Crombez G, De Bourdeaudhuij I, Van Dyck D. Investigating When, Which, and Why Users Stop Using a Digital Health Intervention to Promote an Active Lifestyle: Secondary Analysis With A Focus on Health Action Process Approach–Based Psychological Determinants. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2022;10(1):e30583 View
- Baumeister H, Kraft R, Baumel A, Pryss R, Messner E. Digital Phenotyping and Mobile Sensing. View