Published on in Vol 23 , No 11 (2021) :November
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/25466, first published .
- Choudhury A, Urena E. Artificial Intelligence in NICU and PICU: A Need for Ecological Validity, Accountability, and Human Factors. Healthcare 2022;10(5):952 View
- Bassano C, Chessa M, Solari F. Visualization and Interaction Technologies in Serious and Exergames for Cognitive Assessment and Training: A Survey on Available Solutions and Their Validation. IEEE Access 2022;10:104295 View
- (previously Marzena Szkodo) M, Micai M, Caruso A, Fulceri F, Fazio M, Scattoni M. Technologies to support the diagnosis and/or treatment of neurodevelopmental disorders: A systematic review. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews 2023;145:105021 View
- de Ramón I, Pacios J, Medina R, Bouhaben J, Cuesta P, Antón-Toro L, Quintero J, Quiroga A, Maestú F. Alpha-band power increases in posterior brain regions in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder after digital cognitive stimulation treatment: randomized controlled study. Brain Communications 2022;4(2) View
- Quintero J, Rodríguez-Quiroga A, Álvarez-Mon M, Mora F, Rostain A. Addressing the Treatment and Service Needs of Young Adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America 2022;31(3):531 View