Published on in Vol 22, No 9 (2020): September
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/21849, first published .
- Ivarsson B, Johansson A, Kjellström B. The Odyssey from Symptom to Diagnosis of Pulmonary Hypertension from the Patients and Spouses Perspective. Journal of Primary Care & Community Health 2021;12:215013272110292 View
- Miller E, Woodward A, Flinchum G, Young J, Tabor H, Halley M. Opportunities and pitfalls of social media research in rare genetic diseases: a systematic review. Genetics in Medicine 2021 View
- Bardon C, Guillemette A, Rioux M, Rivard M. Group intervention programs and their impact on well-being and quality-of-life for adults living with a rare or orphan disease – realist review of literature. Disability and Rehabilitation 2023;45(16):2567 View
- Long J, Best S, Nic Giolla Easpaig B, Hatem S, Fehlberg Z, Christodoulou J, Braithwaite J. Needs of people with rare diseases that can be supported by electronic resources: a scoping review. BMJ Open 2022;12(9):e060394 View
- Cazzaniga A, Plebani M, Crimi M. Genome access and other web-based IT solutions: Genetic counseling in the digital era. Frontiers in Public Health 2022;10 View