Published on in Vol 22 , No 8 (2020) :August
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/13573, first published .
- Ridgers N, Timperio A, Ball K, Lai S, Brown H, Macfarlane S, Salmon J. Effect of commercial wearables and digital behaviour change resources on the physical activity of adolescents attending schools in socio-economically disadvantaged areas: the RAW-PA cluster-randomised controlled trial. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 2021;18(1) View
- Parker K, Gould L, Nand M, Rawstorn J, Contardo Ayala A, Maddison R, Toffoletti K. Understanding Australian adolescent girls’ use of digital technologies for healthy lifestyle purposes: a mixed-methods study. BMC Public Health 2022;22(1) View
- Khoubaeva D, Popel N, Omrin D, Roane J, Timmins V, Michalak E, Kcomt A, Armel T, Jordan S, Shickh R, Faulkner G, MacIntosh B, McCrindle B, Mitchell R, Goldstein B. “You can't take a pill to exercise” – Qualitative findings from the Toward Exercise as Medicine for Adolescents with bipolar disorder (TEAM-BD) study. Mental Health and Physical Activity 2023;24:100485 View
- Khoubaeva D, Popel N, Kcomt A, MacIntosh B, McCrindle B, Omrin D, Michalak E, Faulkner G, Roane J, Fiksenbaum L, Mitchell R, Shickh R, Armel T, Timmins V, Goldstein B. Toward exercise as medicine for adolescents with bipolar disorder (TEAM-BD): A feasibility study. Mental Health and Physical Activity 2022;22:100441 View
- Eppes E, Augustyn M, Gross S, Vernon P, Caulfield L, Paige D. Engagement With and Acceptability of Digital Media Platforms for Use in Improving Health Behaviors Among Vulnerable Families: Systematic Review. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2023;25:e40934 View
- Verswijveren S, Abbott G, Lai S, Salmon J, Timperio A, Brown H, Macfarlane S, Ridgers N. Mediators of Effects on Physical Activity and Sedentary Time in an Activity Tracker and Behavior Change Intervention for Adolescents: Secondary Analysis of a Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2022;10(8):e35261 View