Published on in Vol 22 , No 6 (2020) :June
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/17586, first published .
- Storman D, Jemioło P, Swierz M, Sawiec Z, Antonowicz E, Prokop-Dorner A, Gotfryd-Burzyńska M, Bala M. Meeting the Unmet Needs of Individuals With Mental Disorders: Scoping Review on Peer-to-Peer Web-Based Interactions. JMIR Mental Health 2022;9(12):e36056 View
- Lee K, Fields N, Cassidy J, Kusek V, Feinhals G, Calhoun M. Caring callers: the impact of the telephone reassurance program on homebound older adults during COVID-19. Home Health Care Services Quarterly 2021;40(4):247 View
- Xiang X, Kayser J, Sun Y, Himle J. Internet-Based Psychotherapy Intervention for Depression Among Older Adults Receiving Home Care: Qualitative Study of Participants’ Experiences. JMIR Aging 2021;4(4):e27630 View
- Kwapong O. Online learning experiences of adult applicants to a university in Ghana during the Covid-19 outbreak. E-Learning and Digital Media 2022:204275302211258 View
- Zhao Y, Wu X, Tang M, Shi L, Gong S, Mei X, Zhao Z, He J, Huang L, Cui W. Late-life depression: Epidemiology, phenotype, pathogenesis and treatment before and during the COVID-19 pandemic. Frontiers in Psychiatry 2023;14 View