Published on in Vol 22, No 12 (2020): December
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/21886, first published .
- Ghergut A, Maftei A, Grigore A. The light and the dark side of social media use: Depression, anxiety, and eating attitudes among adolescents. Psihologija 2022;55(3):269 View
- Han W, Liu W, Xie J, Zhang S. Social support to mitigate perceived risk: moderating effect of trust. Current Issues in Tourism 2023;26(11):1797 View
- Zander K, Sibarani R, Lassa J, Nguyen D, Dimmock A. How do Australians use social media during natural hazards? A survey. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction 2022;81:103207 View
- Ryan G, Askelson N, Woodworth K, Lindley M, Gedlinske A, Parker A, Gidengil C, Petersen C, Scherer A. Unvaccinated Adolescents' COVID-19 Vaccine Intentions: Implications for Public Health Messaging. Journal of Adolescent Health 2023;73(4):679 View
- Douglass C, Roe M, Raggatt M, Schlotthauer F, Swe Z, Main S, Lim M, Masson L. Young People’s Recommendations for Accessible, Engaging, and Relevant COVID-19 Research Communication in Australia. Youth & Society 2023 View