Published on in Vol 22 , No 10 (2020) :October
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/22005, first published .
- Papautsky E, Patterson E. Patients Are Knowledge Workers in the Clinical Information Space. Applied Clinical Informatics 2021;12(01):133 View
- Busl K, Rubin M, Tolchin B, Larriviere D, Epstein L, Kirschen M, Taylor L. Use of Social Media in Health Care—Opportunities, Challenges, and Ethical Considerations. Neurology 2021;97(12):585 View
- Motahari-Nezhad H. A systematic review of the available literature on the use of social media in brain tumor. Global Knowledge, Memory and Communication 2023 View
- Haider A, Zaki P, Mehta G, Sheehan J, Shepard M. Social media insights for neurosurgical oncologists: a survey of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and Congress of Neurological Surgeons Joint Section on Tumors. Journal of Neuro-Oncology 2023;162(1):129 View
- Tripathi S, Parker P, Prabhu A, Thomas K, Rodriguez A. An Examination of Patients and Caregivers on Reddit Navigating Brain Cancer: Content Analysis of the Brain Tumor Subreddit. JMIR Cancer 2022;8(2):e35324 View