Published on in Vol 22, No 1 (2020): January
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/16027, first published .
- Bezerra D, Jalil C, Jalil E, Coelho L, Netto E, Freitas J, Monteiro L, Santos T, Souza C, Hoagland B, Veloso V, Grinsztejn B, Cardoso S, Torres T. Comparing Web-Based Venues to Recruit Gay, Bisexual, and Other Cisgender Men Who Have Sex With Men to a Large HIV Prevention Service in Brazil: Evaluation Study. JMIR Formative Research 2022;6(8):e33309 View
- Li D, Fu L, Yang Y, An R. Social media-assisted interventions on human papillomavirus and vaccination-related knowledge, intention and behavior: a scoping review. Health Education Research 2022;37(2):104 View
- Ocasio M, Fernandez M, Cortese S, Kampa K, Cloete A. Piloting a digital campaign to promote awareness of the Louisiana TelePrEP program among sexual and gender minority young adults. PLOS ONE 2023;18(8):e0290149 View
- Sophus A, Mitchell J, Sales J, Braun K. “Our Community Comes First”: Investigating Recruitment Ads That Represent and Appeal to Black Women for Online, HIV-Related Research Studies. Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities 2023 View
- Wray T, Chan P, Klausner J, Ward L, Liu A, Carr D, Ocean E, Phelan C, Liu T. Using web analytics data to identify platforms and content that best engage high-priority HIV populations in online and social media marketing advertisements. DIGITAL HEALTH 2023;9 View