Published on in Vol 21, No 7 (2019): July
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/13220, first published .
- Marrazzo J, Park I. Behavioral Counseling for Sexually Transmitted Infection Risk Reduction. JAMA 2020;324(7):640 View
- Cordova D, Munoz-Velazquez J, Mendoza Lua F, Fessler K, Warner S, Delva J, Adelman N, Fernandez A, Bauermeister J. Pilot Study of a Multilevel Mobile Health App for Substance Use, Sexual Risk Behaviors, and Testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections and HIV Among Youth: Randomized Controlled Trial. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2020;8(3):e16251 View
- Gryczynski J, Mitchell S, Schwartz R, Dusek K, O’Grady K, Cowell A, Barbosa C, Barnosky A, DiClemente C. Computer- vs. nurse practitioner-delivered brief intervention for adolescent marijuana, alcohol, and sex risk behaviors in school-based health centers. Drug and Alcohol Dependence 2021;218:108423 View
- Kottke M, Sales J, Goedken P, Brown J, Hatfield-Timajchy K, Koumans E, Hardin J, Kraft J, Kourtis A. 2gether: A Clinic-Based Intervention to Increase Dual Protection from Sexually Transmitted Infections and Pregnancy in Young African American Females. Journal of Women's Health 2023;32(1):29 View
- Malefo M, Ayo-Yusuf O, Mokgatle M. A Qualitative Study of the Benefits and Utility of Brief Motivational Interviewing to Reduce Sexually Transmitted Infections among Men Who Have Sex with Men. Behavioral Sciences 2023;13(8):654 View
- Lassemo E, Rodd H, Skeie M, Johnsen J, Nermo H, Sand K, Eftedal R, Fagerhaug T, Jasbi A, Marshman Z, Dahllöf G, Høiseth M. Dental professionals’ views on motivational interviewing for the prevention of dental caries with adolescents in central Norway. BMC Oral Health 2023;23(1) View