Published on in Vol 24, No 4 (2022): April
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/35940, first published .
- Braun P, Atik E, Guthardt L, Apolinário-Hagen J, Schückes M. Barriers to and Facilitators of a Blended Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Program for Depression and Anxiety Based on Experiences of University Students: Qualitative Interview Study. JMIR Formative Research 2023;7:e45970 View
- Özer Ö, Ceyhan A, Struijs S. User profile of an online cognitive behavioral therapy self-help platform in Turkey. Current Psychology 2023 View
- Zhang W, Yang W, Ruan H, Gao J, Wang Z. Comparison of internet-based and face-to-face cognitive behavioral therapy for obsessive-compulsive disorder: A systematic review and network meta-analysis. Journal of Psychiatric Research 2023;168:140 View
- Guo H, Yang H, Yuan G, Zhu Z, Zhang K, Zhang X, Lu X, Zhang J, Du J, Shi H, Jin G, Hao J, Sun Y, Su P, Zhang Z. Effectiveness of information and communication technology(ICT) for addictive behaviors: An umbrella review of systematic reviews and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Computers in Human Behavior 2023;147:107843 View
- Jelinek L, Schröder J, Bücker L, Miegel F, Baumeister A, Moritz S, Sibilis A, Schultz J. Improving adherence to unguided Internet-based therapy for obsessive-compulsive disorder: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of Affective Disorders 2023;338:472 View