Published on in Vol 23, No 9 (2021): September
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/28765, first published .
- Dysthe K, Røssberg J, Brandtzaeg P, Skjuve M, Haavet O, Følstad A, Klovning A. Analyzing User-Generated Web-Based Posts of Adolescents’ Emotional, Behavioral, and Symptom Responses to Beliefs About Depression: Qualitative Thematic Analysis. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2023;25:e37289 View
- Ausserhofer D, Wiedermann W, Becker U, Vögele A, Piccoliori G, Wiedermann C, Engl A. Health information-seeking behavior associated with linguistic group membership: latent class analysis of a population-based cross-sectional survey in Italy, August to September 2014. Archives of Public Health 2022;80(1) View
- Morgado T, Lopes V, Carvalho D, Santos E. The Effectiveness of Psychoeducational Interventions in Adolescents’ Anxiety: A Systematic Review Protocol. Nursing Reports 2022;12(1):217 View
- Dysthe K, Røssberg J, Brandtzaeg P, Skjuve M, Følstad A, Haavet O, Klovning A. The Depressed Teenage Brain: Chatbot Psychoeducation. Mayo Clinic Proceedings: Digital Health 2023;1(3):334 View
- Peng J, Gao C, Xia J, Li X. The development of online and offline integration teaching of mental health education for college students based on sequential quadratic programming algorithm. Applied Mathematics and Nonlinear Sciences 2023;0(0) View