Published on in Vol 23 , No 7 (2021) :July
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/29312, first published .
- Shalaby R, Eboreime E, Nkire N, Agyapong B, Pazderka H, Obuobi-Donkor G, Adu M, Mao W, Owusu E, Oluwasina F, Agyapong V. COVID-19 Pandemic in a Vulnerable Population: Prevalence and Correlates of Anxiety. Behavioral Sciences 2022;12(1):13 View
- Berman N, Fang A, Hoeppner S, Reese H, Siev J, Timpano K, Wheaton M. COVID-19 and obsessive-compulsive symptoms in a large multi-site college sample. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders 2022;33:100727 View
- Pazderka H, Shalaby R, Eboreime E, Mao W, Obuobi-Donkor G, Agyapong B, Oluwasina F, Adu M, Owusu E, Sapara A, Agyapong V. Isolation, Economic Precarity, and Previous Mental Health Issues as Predictors of PTSD Status in Females Living in Fort McMurray During COVID-19. Frontiers in Psychiatry 2022;13 View
- Peng P, Hao Y, Liu Y, Chen S, Wang Y, Yang Q, Wang X, Li M, Wang Y, He L, Wang Q, Ma Y, He H, Zhou Y, Wu Q, Liu T. The prevalence and risk factors of mental problems in medical students during COVID-19 pandemic: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Affective Disorders 2023;321:167 View
- Iskender M, Gülsoy A, Özcan E, Uyan Y. The effect of fear of contagion/being contagious on depression, anxiety and stress levels of university students during the COVID‐19 pandemic. Journal of Clinical Nursing 2022 View