Published on in Vol 23 , No 7 (2021) :July
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/29170, first published .
- Lu W, Ngai C, Yi L. A Bibliometric Review of Constituents, Themes, and Trends in Online Medical Consultation Research. Health Communication 2022:1 View
- Sun Y, Yu J, Chiu Y, Hsu Y. Can online health information sources really improve patient satisfaction?. Frontiers in Public Health 2022;10 View
- Cao S, Gao X, Niu S, Wei Q, Jiang L. A Comparison Study of Doctor-Patient Internet Interactions in Traditional and Modern Medicine: Empirical Evidence from Online Healthcare Communities. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2022;2022:1 View
- Huang X, Sun P, Zhang X, Wu J. What affects patients’ choice of consultant: an empirical study of online doctor consultation service. Electronic Commerce Research 2022 View
- Hou Y, Tao W, Hou S, Li W. Levels, trends, and determinants of effectiveness on the hierarchical medical system in China: Data envelopment analysis and bootstrapping truncated regression analysis. Frontiers in Public Health 2022;10 View
- Yan M, Zhang M, Kwok A, Zeng H, Li Y. The Roles of Trust and Its Antecedent Variables in Healthcare Consumers’ Acceptance of Online Medical Consultation during the COVID-19 Pandemic in China. Healthcare 2023;11(9):1232 View