Published on in Vol 23 , No 11 (2021) :November
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/28237, first published .
- Vanherle R, Geber S, Geusens F, Beullens K. Drinking Buddies: The Importance of Proximal Norms in Emerging Adults’ Alcohol-Related Private and Public Social Media Use. Health Communication 2022:1 View
- Burnell K, Andrade F, Hoyle R. Emerging Adults’ Exposure to and Postings About Substance Use on Social Media: An Observational Study. Emerging Adulthood 2022;10(6):1395 View
- Ward R, Dumas T, Lewis M, Litt D. Likelihood of Posting Alcohol-Related Content on Social Networking Sites – Measurement Development and Initial Validation. Substance Use & Misuse 2022;57(7):1111 View
- Kurten S, Vanherle R, Beullens K, Gebhardt W, van den Putte B, Hendriks H. Like to drink: Dynamics of liking alcohol posts and effects on alcohol use. Computers in Human Behavior 2022;129:107145 View
- Ward R, Steers M, Guo Y, Teas E, Crist N. Posting alcohol-related content on social media: Comparing college student posters and non-posters. Alcohol 2022;104:23 View