Published on in Vol 22, No 9 (2020): September
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/19668, first published .
- Güloğlu S, Özdemir Y, Basim P, Tolu S. YouTube English videos as a source of information on arm and shoulder exercise after breast cancer surgery. European Journal of Cancer Care 2022;31(6) View
- Zhang X, Yang Y, Shen Y, Zhang K, Ma L, Ding C, Wang B, Meng Y, Liu H. Quality of online video resources concerning patient education for neck pain: A YouTube-based quality-control study. Frontiers in Public Health 2022;10 View
- Xiao L, Min H, Wu Y, Zhang J, Ning Y, Long L, Jia K, Jing W, Sun X. Public’s preferences for health science popularization short videos in China: a discrete choice experiment. Frontiers in Public Health 2023;11 View
- Qin L, Zheng M, Schwebel D, Li L, Cheng P, Rao Z, Peng R, Ning P, Hu G. Content Quality of Web-Based Short-Form Videos for Fire and Burn Prevention in China: Content Analysis. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2023;25:e47343 View
- Iesato A, Fushimi A, Tahara R, Terada M, Iwase M, Kawamura C, Yamashita N. A novel system to provide information via online YouTube videos and an evaluation of current online information about hereditary breast cancer. Breast Cancer 2023 View