Published on in Vol 22, No 9 (2020): September
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/18737, first published .
- Liu J, Gao L. Are Diverse Media Better than a Single Medium? The Relationship between Mixed Media and Perceived Effect from the Perspective of Online Psychological Counseling. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2021;18(16):8603 View
- Zhang L, Wang X, Xiao H, Ma C, Li X, Dai G, Liu Y, Du Y, Song Y. Governance mechanisms for chronic disease diagnosis and treatment systems in the post-pandemic era. Frontiers in Public Health 2022;10 View
- Fu Y, Tang T, Long J, Lin B, Li J, Quan G, Yang H, Zhao C, Yin M, Shi L. Factors associated with using the internet for medical information based on the doctor-patient trust model: a cross-sectional study. BMC Health Services Research 2021;21(1) View
- Saini V, Liang L, Yang Y, Le H, Wu C. The Association Between Dissemination and Characteristics of Pro-/Anti-COVID-19 Vaccine Messages on Twitter: Application of the Elaboration Likelihood Model. JMIR Infodemiology 2022;2(1):e37077 View
- Lei P, Zheng J, Li Y, Li Z, Gao F, Li X. Factors influencing online orthopedic doctor–patient consultations. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 2021;21(1) View
- Chen Y, Liu M, Chen M, Wang L, Sun L, Xuan G. Determinants of patients' service choice in online health communities: an elaboration likelihood model perspective. Library Hi Tech 2023 View