Published on 04.01.17 in Vol 19, No 1 (2017): January
Works citing "Complaint-Directed Mini-Interventions for Depressive Complaints: A Randomized Controlled Trial of Unguided Web-Based Self-Help Interventions"
According to Crossref, the following articles are citing this article (DOI 10.2196/jmir.6581):
(note that this is only a small subset of citations)
- Spangler DA, Muñoz RF, Chu J, Leykin Y. Utilization of an Automated Internet-Based Safety Plan. Journal of Technology in Behavioral Science 2020;5(2):129CrossRef
- Alismail A, Schaeffer B, Oh A, Hamiduzzaman S, Daher N, Song H, Furukawa B, Tan LD.
The Use of the Net Promoter Score (NPS) in an Outpatient Allergy and Pulmonary Clinic: An Innovative Look into Using Tablet-Based Tool vs Traditional Survey Method. Patient Related Outcome Measures 2020;Volume 11:137CrossRef
- Zhao X, Wang L, Ge C, Zhen X, Chen Z, Wang J, Zhou Y. Smartphone application training program improves smartphone usage competency and quality of life among the elderly in an elder university in China: A randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Medical Informatics 2020;133:104010CrossRef
- Leone SS, Lokman S, Boon B, van der Poel A, Smit F, Zijlstra-Vlasveld M, Smeets O. Implementing complaint-directed mini-interventions for depressive complaints in primary care to increase participation among patients with a lower socioeconomic status: design of a cluster randomised controlled trial. Trials 2020;21(1)CrossRef
- Fuller-Tyszkiewicz M, Richardson B, Lewis V, Linardon J, Mills J, Juknaitis K, Lewis C, Coulson K, O'Donnell R, Arulkadacham L, Ware A, Krug I. A randomized trial exploring mindfulness and gratitude exercises as eHealth-based micro-interventions for improving body satisfaction. Computers in Human Behavior 2019;95:58CrossRef
- Spinhoven P, Klein N, Kennis M, Cramer AO, Siegle G, Cuijpers P, Ormel J, Hollon SD, Bockting CL. The effects of cognitive-behavior therapy for depression on repetitive negative thinking: A meta-analysis. Behaviour Research and Therapy 2018;106:71CrossRef
- Wijnen BF, Lokman S, Leone S, Evers SM, Smit F. Complaint-Directed Mini-Interventions for Depressive Symptoms: A Health Economic Evaluation of Unguided Web-Based Self-Help Interventions Based on a Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2018;20(10):e10455CrossRef
- Elefant AB, Contreras O, Muñoz RF, Bunge EL, Leykin Y. Microinterventions produce immediate but not lasting benefits in mood and distress. Internet Interventions 2017;10:17CrossRef
- Bunge EL, Beard CL, Stephens TN, Leykin Y, Muñoz RF. Mood Management Effects of a Brief Behavioral Activation Internet Intervention. Journal of Technology in Behavioral Science 2017;2(3-4):163CrossRef