DO YOU HAVE CONNECTED HEALTH OR MHEALTH RESEARCH RESULTS TO SHARE WITH AN INTERNATIONAL AUDIENCE? WOULD YOU LIKE TO PRESENT YOUR FINDINGS IN A POSTER FORMAT TO MORE THAN 3,000 HEALTH AND INDUSTRY LEADERS? ARE YOU EAGER TO BE IN BOSTON, A HUB OF HEALTH AND INNOVATION, IN OCTOBER?
Here is your opportunity to apply to present a poster at the 2018 Connected Health Conference (CHC18), October 17-19, 2018 at the Seaport World Trade Center, Boston, Massachusetts. Combining the industry's two leading events—the Partners Connected Health Symposium and the PCHAlliance Connected Health Conference—CHC18 will convene an unmatched audience of the top movers and shakers, frontline healthcare providers, and forward-thinking companies. This can’t-be-missed event will be the best opportunity to rub elbows with decision makers, gain market knowledge, learn about the latest technologies and get a front-row seat to the future of technology-enabled health and wellness. Co-hosted by Partners Connected Health and the Journal of Medical Internet Research (JMIR), abstracts will be accepted starting June 29, 2018. The EXTENDED deadline is 5 PM EST on August 9, 2018.
Who should submit:
- Academics and Researchers working on topics related to Connected Health and of interest to conference attendees.
What to submit:
- An abstract (up to 500 words) that includes: a Title, Background, Objective, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Poster presentations should be relevant to the Connected Health Conference theme: Balancing Technology and the Human Element, including: integrating digital technologies into healthcare delivery, wellness, and daily living; focusing on the human elements of caring, judgment and emotional intelligence; supporting cooperative care with patients; improving health outcomes, enhancing patient-doctor relationships, and enabling a critical shift to prevention, wellness, and self-care.
- Your submission should address one of the topics above and fit into one of the following categories:
- New technologies and emerging applications (Analytics/A.I., voice recognition/technology, virtual reality)
- Digital therapeutics and personalized medicine
- Chronic disease management
- International perspectives
What not to submit:
- The poster session is not intended for businesses to advertise products or services.
When to submit:
- The poster submission website will open for submissions on June 29, 2018 unitl Aug 9th.
How to submit:
- Prepare your abstract. You can find examples of abstracts and posters from the 2017 Connected Health Conference on the iProceedings website (http://www.iproc.org/collection/view/522).
- Submit your abstract using the iProceedings website (http://chc.iproc.org). Detailed instructions are provided on the iProceedings website that will guide you through the online submission process.
- Abstracts will be accepted based on the recommendation of an independent peer-review panel.
- Accepted presenters will be notified no later than August 27, 2018.
- Poster abstracts and posters will be published online in iProceedings (http://www.iproc.org), free of charge.
- One complimentary registration to CHC18 will provided per poster for the presenting author’s use.
- A discounted rate of $250 to CHC18 will be provided to a designated number of poster co-authors on the team.
- All accepted posters are eligible to be published in a JMIR publication at a reduced rate.