Works citing "Pragmatists, Positive Communicators, and Shy Enthusiasts: Three Viewpoints on Web Conferencing in Health Sciences Education"
According to Crossref, the following articles are citing this article (DOI 10.2196/jmir.9.5.e39):
(note that this is only a small subset of citations)
- Akhtar-Danesh N, Valaitis R, O’Mara L, Austin P, Munroe V. Viewpoints about collaboration between primary care and public health in Canada. BMC Health Services Research 2013;13(1):311CrossRef
- Sampaio A, Sampaio I. Improving computing courses from the points of view of students and teachers: a review and an empirical study. Computer Science Education 2012;22(2):139CrossRef
- Valaitis RK, Akhtar-Danesh N, Brooks F, Binks S, Semogas D. Online communities of practice as a communication resource for community health nurses working with homeless persons. Journal of Advanced Nursing 2011;67(6):1273CrossRef
- Jones RB, Maramba I, Boulos MNK, Alexander T. Use of Live Interactive Webcasting for an International Postgraduate Module in eHealth: Case Study Evaluation. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2009;11(4):e46CrossRef
- Baxter P, Akhtar-Danesh N, Valaitis R, Stanyon W, Sproul S. Simulated experiences: Nursing students share their perspectives. Nurse Education Today 2009;29(8):859CrossRef