Works citing "Parents Seeking Health-Related Information on the Internet: Cross-Sectional Study"
According to Crossref, the following articles are citing this article (DOI 10.2196/jmir.2752):
(note that this is only a small subset of citations)
- Kozuch M, Peacock E, D’Auria JP. Infant Teething Information on the World Wide Web: Taking a Byte Out of the Search. Journal of Pediatric Health Care 2014;CrossRef
- Willis AM, Smith SK, Meiser B, Muller C, Lewis S, Halliday J. How do prospective parents prefer to receive information about prenatal screening and diagnostic testing?. Prenatal Diagnosis 2014;:n/aCrossRef
- Kowalski C, Kahana E, Kuhr K, Ansmann L, Pfaff H. Changes Over Time in the Utilization of Disease-Related Internet Information in Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer Patients 2007 to 2013. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2014;16(8):e195CrossRef
- Mano R. Online health information, situational effects and health changes among e-patients in Israel: A ‘push/pull’ perspective. Health Expectations 2014;:n/aCrossRef
- Beck F, Richard J, Nguyen-Thanh V, Montagni I, Parizot I, Renahy E. Use of the Internet as a Health Information Resource Among French Young Adults: Results From a Nationally Representative Survey. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2014;16(5):e128CrossRef