Works citing "Diabetes Self-Management Smartphone Application for Adults With Type 1 Diabetes: Randomized Controlled Trial"
According to Crossref, the following articles are citing this article (DOI 10.2196/jmir.2588):
(note that this is only a small subset of citations)
- Lewis TL, Wyatt JC. mHealth and Mobile Medical Apps: A Framework to Assess Risk and Promote Safer Use. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2014;16(9):e210CrossRef
- Cho J, Park D, Lee HE. Cognitive Factors of Using Health Apps: Systematic Analysis of Relationships Among Health Consciousness, Health Information Orientation, eHealth Literacy, and Health App Use Efficacy. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2014;16(5):e125CrossRef
- Patterson D. Using Interactive 3D Game Play to Make Complex Medical Knowledge More Accessible. Procedia Computer Science 2014;29:354CrossRef
- Tildesley HD, Po MD, Ross SA. Internet Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems Provide Lasting Glycemic Benefit in Type 1 and 2 Diabetes. Medical Clinics of North America 2014;CrossRef
- Khader A, Ballout G, Shahin Y, Hababeh M, Farajallah L, Zeidan W, Abu-Zayed I, Kochi A, Harries AD, Zachariah R, Kapur A, Shaikh I, Seita A. What happens to Palestine refugees with diabetes mellitus in a primary healthcare centre in Jordan who fail to attend a quarterly clinic appointment?. Tropical Medicine & International Health 2014;19(3):308CrossRef