Works citing "Expectations of iPad Use in an Internal Medicine Residency Program: Is It Worth the “Hype”?"
According to Crossref, the following articles are citing this article (DOI 10.2196/jmir.2524):
(note that this is only a small subset of citations)
- Maruyama K, Kin T, Saito T, Suematsu S, Gomyo M, Noguchi A, Nagane M, Shiokawa Y. Neurosurgical simulation by interactive computer graphics on iPad. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery 2014;CrossRef
- Nuss MA, Hill JR, Cervero RM, Gaines JK, Middendorf BF. Real-time use of the iPad by third-year medical students for clinical decision support and learning: a mixed methods study. Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives 2014;4CrossRef
- Ruparel RK, Brahmbhatt RD, Dove JC, Hutchinson RC, Stauffer JA, Bowers SP, Richie E, Lannen AM, Thiel DD. “iTrainers” – Novel and Inexpensive Alternatives to Traditional Laparoscopic Box Trainers. Urology 2014;83(1):116CrossRef
- Khatoon B, Hill KB, Walmsley AD. Dental students' uptake of mobile technologies. BDJ 2014;216(12):669CrossRef
- Archibald D, Macdonald CJ, Plante J, Hogue RJ, Fiallos J. Residents’ and preceptors’ perceptions of the use of the iPad for clinical teaching in a family medicine residency program. BMC Medical Education 2014;14(1):174CrossRef