Works citing "Electronic Symptom Reporting Between Patient and Provider for Improved Health Care Service Quality: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials. Part 2: Methodological Quality and Effects"
According to Crossref, the following articles are citing this article (DOI 10.2196/jmir.2216):
(note that this is only a small subset of citations)
- Randell RL, Long MD, Cook SF, Wrennall CED, Chen W, Martin CF, Anton K, Sandler RS, Kappelman MD. Validation of an Internet-Based Cohort of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (CCFA Partners). Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2014;20(3):541CrossRef
- Hjollund NHI, Larsen LP, Biering K, Johnsen SP, Riiskjær E, Schougaard LM. Use of Patient-Reported Outcome (PRO) Measures at Group and Patient Levels: Experiences From the Generic Integrated PRO System, WestChronic. interactive Journal of Medical Research 2014;3(1):e5CrossRef
- Morrison D, Wyke S, Agur K, Cameron EJ, Docking RI, MacKenzie AM, McConnachie A, Raghuvir V, Thomson NC, Mair FS. Digital Asthma Self-Management Interventions: A Systematic Review. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2014;16(2):e51CrossRef
- van Bragt S, van den Bemt L, Kievits R, Merkus P, van Weel C, Schermer T. PELICAN: a cluster-randomized controlled trial in Dutch general practices to assess a self-management support intervention based on individual goals for children with asthma. Journal of Asthma 2014;:1CrossRef
- Johansen MA, Henriksen E, Horsch A, Schuster T, Berntsen GKR. Electronic Symptom Reporting Between Patient and Provider for Improved Health Care Service Quality: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials. Part 1: State of the Art. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2012;14(5):e118CrossRef