Works citing "Collecting Maternal Health Information From HIV-Positive Pregnant Women Using Mobile Phone-Assisted Face-to-Face Interviews in Southern Africa"
According to Crossref, the following articles are citing this article (DOI 10.2196/jmir.2207):
(note that this is only a small subset of citations)
- Aranda-Jan CB, Mohutsiwa-Dibe N, Loukanova S. Systematic review on what works, what does not work and why of implementation of mobile health (mHealth) projects in Africa. BMC Public Health 2014;14(1):188CrossRef
- Idoko OT, Owolabi OA, Odutola AA, Ogundare O, Worwui A, Saidu Y, Smith-Sanneh A, Tunkara A, Sey G, Sanyang A, Mendy P, Ota MOC. Lessons in participant retention in the course of a randomized controlled clinical trial. BMC Research Notes 2014;7(1):706CrossRef
- Tufts KA, Johnson KF, Shepherd JG, Lee J, Bait Ajzoon MS, Mahan LB, Kim MT. Novel Interventions for HIV Self-management in African American Women: A Systematic Review of mHealth Interventions. Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care 2014;CrossRef
- Blanas DA, Ndiaye Y, MacFarlane M, Manga I, Siddiqui A, Velez O, Kanter AS, Nichols K, Hennig N. Health worker perceptions of integrating mobile phones into community case management of malaria in Saraya, Senegal. International Health 2014;CrossRef
- Goel S, Bhatnagar N, Sharma D, Singh A. Bridging the Human Resource Gap in Primary Health Care Delivery Systems of Developing Countries With mHealth: Narrative Literature Review. JMIR mhealth and uhealth 2013;1(2):e25CrossRef