Works citing "Effects of Functional Interactivity on Patients’ Knowledge, Empowerment, and Health Outcomes: An Experimental Model-Driven Evaluation of a Web-Based Intervention"
According to Crossref, the following articles are citing this article (DOI 10.2196/jmir.1953):
(note that this is only a small subset of citations)
- Riva S, Camerini A, Allam A, Schulz PJ. Interactive Sections of an Internet-Based Intervention Increase Empowerment of Chronic Back Pain Patients: Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2014;16(8):e180CrossRef
- Krieger T, Meyer B, Sude K, Urech A, Maercker A, Berger T. Evaluating an e-mental health program (“deprexis”) as adjunctive treatment tool in psychotherapy for depression: design of a pragmatic randomized controlled trial. BMC Psychiatry 2014;14(1):285CrossRef
- Plaza I, Demarzo MMP, Herrera-Mercadal P, García-Campayo J. Mindfulness-Based Mobile Applications: Literature Review and Analysis of Current Features. JMIR mhealth and uhealth 2013;1(2):e24CrossRef
- Reins J, Ebert D, Lehr D, Riper H, Cuijpers P, Berking M. Internet-based treatment of major depression for patients on a waiting list for inpatient psychotherapy: protocol for a multi-centre randomised controlled trial. BMC Psychiatry 2013;13(1):318CrossRef
- Camerini L, Schulz PJ, Nakamoto K. Differential effects of health knowledge and health empowerment over patients’ self-management and health outcomes: A cross-sectional evaluation. Patient Education and Counseling 2012;89(2):337CrossRef