The leading peer-reviewed journal for health and healthcare in the Internet age.
New JMIR journals - no submission or publication fees!
|We are pleased to announce our forthcoming new journals, all of which have currently no submission or publication fees, and all of which focus on emerging technologies and patient-centered innovations in specific areas, going beyond Internet/webbased interventions:
* JMIR Cancer (http://cancer.jmir.org)
* JMIR Medical Education (http://mededu.jmir.org)
* JMIR Public Health and Surveillance (http://publichealth.jmir.org)
We welcome submissions for the inaugural issues of these journals.
The following journals have already published articles and are still free of charge to publish in (no submission or publication fees):
* JMIR Human Factors (http://humanfactors.jmir.org)
* JMIR Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies (http://rehab.jmir.org)
* JMIR Mental Health (http://mentalhealth.jmir.org)
To submit to these journals, simply append /author to the URLs above, or submit to the main JMIR journal and use the dropdown-box in step 1 to change the journal name.
All journals offer careful copyediting and typesetting of manuscripts, and submission to PubMed and PubMed Central (being new journals it may however take a few month until they appear in PubMed).
We are also happy to announce that JMIR Medical Informatics and JMIR Serious Games are now indexed in PubMed.