On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 12:00 pm Eastern Time, JMIR will be completing a server migration to improve site stability and user experience. We expect to be back online Friday, August 31, 2018 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time. Should any problems arise our technical team will be using the weekend to resolve them, and users will be able to access our site by Sunday, September 2, 2018 at 1:00pm Eastern Time.
Who will be affected?
- Readers: There will be no access to all 28 journals. We recommend to access our articles via PubMed Central
- Authors: No access to submission form or user account
- Peer-reviewers: No access to user account. Please download manuscripts you are reviewing offline prior to Friday, August 31
- Editors: No access to user account to assign reviewers or make decisions.
- Copyeditors: No access to user account. Please download manuscripts you are copyediting offline prior to Friday, August 31