Works citing "Using Online Health Communities to Deliver Patient-Centered Care to People With Chronic Conditions"
According to Crossref, the following articles are citing this article (DOI 10.2196/jmir.2476):
(note that this is only a small subset of citations)
- Achey M, Aldred JL, Aljehani N, Bloem BR, Biglan KM, Chan P, Cubo E, Ray Dorsey E, Goetz CG, Guttman M, Hassan A, Khandhar SM, Mari Z, Spindler M, Tanner CM, van den Haak P, Walker R, Wilkinson JR. The past, present, and future of telemedicine for Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders 2014;29(7):871CrossRef
- Makai P, Perry M, Robben SH, Schers HJ, Heinen MM, Olde Rikkert MG, Melis RF. Evaluation of an eHealth Intervention in Chronic Care for Frail Older People: Why Adherence is the First Target. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2014;16(6):e156CrossRef
- Vennik FD, Adams SA, Faber MJ, Putters K. Expert and experiential knowledge in the same place: Patients’ experiences with online communities connecting patients and health professionals. Patient Education and Counseling 2014;95(2):265CrossRef
- Tuarob S, Tucker CS, Salathe M, Ram N. An ensemble heterogeneous classification methodology for discovering health-related knowledge in social media messages. Journal of Biomedical Informatics 2014;49:255CrossRef
- Gruzd A, Haythornthwaite C. Enabling Community Through Social Media. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2013;15(10):e248CrossRef