Works citing "Applying Social Network Analysis to Understand the Knowledge Sharing Behaviour of Practitioners in a Clinical Online Discussion Forum"
According to Crossref, the following articles are citing this article (DOI 10.2196/jmir.1982):
(note that this is only a small subset of citations)
- Chen AT. What's in a virtual hug? A transdisciplinary review of methods in online health discussion forum research. Library & Information Science Research 2014;36(2):120CrossRef
- Xu WW, Chiu I, Chen Y, Mukherjee T. Twitter hashtags for health: applying network and content analyses to understand the health knowledge sharing in a Twitter-based community of practice. Quality & Quantity 2014;CrossRef
- Moorhead SA, Hazlett DE, Harrison L, Carroll JK, Irwin A, Hoving C. A New Dimension of Health Care: Systematic Review of the Uses, Benefits, and Limitations of Social Media for Health Communication. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2013;15(4):e85CrossRef
- Kaonga NN, Labrique A, Mechael P, Akosah E, Ohemeng-Dapaah S, Sakyi Baah J, Kodie R, Kanter AS, Levine O. Using Social Networking to Understand Social Networks: Analysis of a Mobile Phone Closed User Group Used by a Ghanaian Health Team. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2013;15(4):e74CrossRef
- Barnett S, Jones SC, Bennett S, Iverson D, Bonney A. Usefulness of a virtual community of practice and Web 2.0 tools for general practice training: experiences and expectations of general practitioner registrars and supervisors. Australian Journal of Primary Health 2013;19(4):292CrossRef