Works citing "Improving Access to Information and Support for Patients With Less Common Cancers: Hematologic Cancer Patients’ Views About Web-Based Approaches"
According to Crossref, the following articles are citing this article (DOI 10.2196/jmir.1894):
(note that this is only a small subset of citations)
- Smits R, Bryant J, Sanson-Fisher R, Tzelepis F, Henskens F, Paul C, Stevenson W. Tailored and Integrated Web-Based Tools for Improving Psychosocial Outcomes of Cancer Patients: The DoTTI Development Framework. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2014;16(3):e76CrossRef
- Yap KY, Chia Y, Low XH, Chan A. Technological preferences of aging cancer patients for delivery services and devices to solve drug-related problems in oncology. Supportive Care in Cancer 2014;22(10):2733CrossRef
- Rood JA, Eeltink CM, van Zuuren FJ, Verdonck-de Leeuw IM, Huijgens PC. Perceived need for information of patients with haematological malignancies: a literature review. Journal of Clinical Nursing 2014;:n/aCrossRef
- Waller A, Forshaw K, Bryant J, Mair S. Interventions for preparing patients for chemotherapy and radiotherapy: a systematic review. Supportive Care in Cancer 2014;22(8):2297CrossRef
- Ashley L, Jones H, Thomas J, Newsham A, Downing A, Morris E, Brown J, Velikova G, Forman D, Wright P. Integrating Patient Reported Outcomes With Clinical Cancer Registry Data: A Feasibility Study of the Electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes From Cancer Survivors (ePOCS) System. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2013;15(10):e230CrossRef