Works citing "Parent Satisfaction With the Electronic Medical Record in an Academic Pediatric Rheumatology Practice"
According to Crossref, the following articles are citing this article (DOI 10.2196/jmir.1525):
(note that this is only a small subset of citations)
- Yang P, Cao Y, Liu D, Bai Y, Pan F, Xu Y. The effect of electronic medical record application on the length of stay in a Chinese general hospital: a department- and disease-focused interrupted time-series study. Journal of Medical Systems 2014;38(5)CrossRef
- Wylie MC, Baier RR, Gardner RL. Perceptions of Electronic Health Record Implementation: A Statewide Survey of Physicians in Rhode Island. The American Journal of Medicine 2014;127(10):1010.e21CrossRef
- Booth A, LeCouteur A, Chur-Hansen A. The impact of the desktop computer on rheumatologist–patient consultations. Clinical Rheumatology 2013;32(3):391CrossRef
- Han H, Lopp L. Writing and reading in the electronic health record: an entirely new world. Medical Education Online 2013;18CrossRef
- Xue Y, Liang H, Wu X, Gong H, Li B, Zhang Y. Effects of electronic medical record in a Chinese hospital: A time series study. International Journal of Medical Informatics 2012;81(10):683CrossRef